28 Aug What Are The Benefits Of Permanent Makeup Services?
There may be a reason why you are unable to apply makeup daily, or perhaps your job requires that you always look professional? Permanent makeup services may be the answer for you. You’ll love how much time and effort these services save you on a daily basis!
With this procedure, there is no need to reapply or touch up your makeup every day. As we all know, time is precious these days with work and family obligations, so why waste it on something as trivial as putting on our eyeliner? Read on to learn more about what permanent makeup services D&M offers and how we can help enhance your natural beauty and save you time.
What Does A Permanent Makeup Procedure Look Like?
Permanent makeup is similar to tattooing, although there are some differences. It may seem scary at first sight, but it is a very safe and relatively painless procedure. Permanent makeup involves the insertion of tiny ink particles into the upper dermis layer of the skin by means of a micro-insertion needle or blade. The pigment usually stays in place for many months or sometimes years, depending solely on how well your skin holds ink and the frequency of your touch-ups.
If you receive permanent makeup on an area of your face, it is important that you do not rub this part of your body for at least 24 hours. When undergoing a permanent makeup procedure, it is also good to remember that those with a tendency towards keloids or scarring may want to be cautious when undergoing these treatments. This goes for people who have already had tattoos or dermagraphics because they may have had keloid scarring. In such a case, it is recommended that you first talk to your doctor about the pros and cons of permanent makeup for you specifically.
Along with the superficial reasons for why someone might opt-in for permanent makeup services, you will benefit from a range of positive effects that make your day-to-day life easier. Some of these benefits are how we internally perceive ourselves and some are just ways to make our daily tasks more efficient. Below are a few reasons permanent makeup procedures are so popular these days:
- Wake up with Make-up! PMU saves you time with your daily routine. You will always look your best, day or night with minimal maintenance
- Avoids the daily use of toxic chemical exposures to the skin from certain make-up brands.
- Permanent Makeup doesn’t melt, is waterproof, and can last months or years without fading or wearing off
- Identical to real eyeliner, lipstick and brow applications.
- Great alternative for those with allergies or sensitive skin to regular make-up options.
- Used as a corrective method for individuals who may have suffered an accident and their features are permanently scarred.
- Enhances your natural features, giving you a striking look. Everyone will notice how great you look!
- There are no known long-term adverse health effects of these products and in fact, most of them are clinically tested and approved for safe use.
There are a number of benefits to getting permanent makeup, all of which will make your life easier and more enjoyable. Permanent makeup can help you maintain the appearance that is most important to you in order to feel confident in yourself at any time. Maria, our Permanent Makeup Artist at D&M Treatments in Calgary is an expert in her field and even teaches other aspiring artists the ways of the blade. D&M is the premier clinic for anyone who wants quality work done by experts with years of experience providing PMU procedures as well as Chemical Peels, Dermaplaning, Lash Lift and Tints, and more! Contact us today or visit our website to book through our Jane App!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.