Permanent Makeup Artist (PMU)
Rejuvenate your skin, reduce acne scars, stimulate hair growth, and more with our vampire facial treatment services.
Vampire facial therapy is a natural treatment involving the use of the patient’s own blood to stimulate healing and tissue regeneration.
During vampire facial & injection therapy, a small sample of the patient’s blood is drawn and processed in a centrifuge machine to produce a concentrated sample of sub-components – plasma, red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. The latter are tiny cells in the blood that are responsible for clotting and wound healing. Concentrating them can increase their growth factors, which stimulates the wound–healing process.
The concentrated sub-components, which are now enriched with growth factors, are then injected into the affected area to enhance healing and tissue regeneration. This facial rejuvenation can be done for a variety of medical conditions and cosmetic purposes.
Vampire facials & injections are considered a natural treatment because it uses the patient’s blood cells and avoids using synthetic drugs or other foreign substances. It is also minimally invasive and typically does not require anesthesia.
Collagen production: The growth factors attributed to this treatment can stimulate collagen production in the skin, improving skin texture, elasticity, and overall appearance. Collagen is a protein that gives skin structure and elasticity, and its production decreases as we age, leading to wrinkles and fine lines.
Little to no downtime: Vampire facials for skin rejuvenation typically require little to no downtime, allowing patients to return to their daily activities soon after treatment. This quick healing response is because vampire facials are a minimally invasive procedure that does not require anesthesia.
Long-lasting results: Vampire facials for skin rejuvenation can provide long-lasting results, as the growth factors utilized can stimulate collagen production even after the initial treatment, resulting in sustained improvements in skin texture, tone, and overall appearance.
Vampire facials combined with microneedling offers a powerful treatment that can combat any scars. Studies show significant improvement in the appearance of surgical acne scars and stretchmarks with 3-6 sessions.
Non-surgical: Vampire facials for hair restoration is a non-surgical procedure that involves injecting growth factors directly into the scalp. The procedure has little to no downtime, and it is less risky than more invasive treatments.
Growth factors: Growth factors can stimulate hair follicles, promoting new hair growth and improving hair thickness, leading to a fuller head of hair and improved hair quality.
Collagen production: The growth factors used in vampire facials stimulate collagen production in the skin. By promoting collagen production, vampire facials can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin texture and tone.
Blood vessel growth: Vampire facials can also stimulate the growth of new blood vessels in the skin, improving skin hydration and radiance. Blood vessels deliver oxygen and nutrients to the skin cells, and their growth can help to improve skin health and appearance.
Under Eye Treatment
Vampire Facial Microneedling
Vampire facials work by using your own blood to promote healing and tissue regeneration in the target area. Here’s how vampire facials typically work:
1. Blood draw: Using a sterile needle, a small amount of your own blood is drawn from your arm and placed into a centrifuge, which separates the blood into its lesser components.
2. Platelet concentration: These components are concentrated and activated using a solution or exposure to a low-level laser. This activation process helps to release the growth factor, fibroblast growth factor, and other healing agents.
3. Injection: The concentrated growth factors are then injected directly into the target area using a fine needle. The injection process is usually quick and relatively painless, but you may feel some mild discomfort or pressure at the injection site.
4. Healing and regeneration: Once the growth factors are injected into the target area, they release growth factors and other healing substances that promote tissue repair, improve blood flow, and reduce inflammation. This entire process can lead to almost immediate pain relief and improved function in the target area.
Vampire facials are generally considered safe and effective for a wide range of individuals. However, some people may be better candidates for this type of treatment than others. Here are some factors that may make someone a good candidate for a vampire facial:
1. Overall health: Vampire facials are generally safe for people with good overall health. However, if you have a bleeding disorder or other medical condition that affects your blood, you may not be a good candidate for a vampire facial treatment.
2. Goals for treatment: Vampire facials can be used for a variety of purposes, including face and skin rejuvenation, hair restoration, and under-eye treatment. However, it is important to have realistic expectations for what vampire facials can achieve and to discuss your treatment goals with a medical professional.
3. Medical history: The medical professional will need to review your medical history to determine if you are a good candidate for vampire facial treatment. This process may include information about any medications you are taking, previous medical procedures, and any medical conditions you have.
The duration of the effects of vampire facial treatments can vary depending on the specific condition being treated, the area of the body being treated, and individual factors such as age, overall health, and lifestyle habits.
For example, in skin rejuvenation, the effects of vampire facials can last for several months to a year or more, depending on factors such as the number of treatments, the severity of the skin concerns, and how well the individual takes care of their skin after treatment. In hair restoration, the effects of vampire facials may last for up to a year or more, although ongoing maintenance treatments may be needed to maintain the results.
The number of sessions needed can vary depending on the specific condition being treated and the individual’s response to treatment. Sometimes, a single session may be enough to achieve the desired results, while multiple sessions may be necessary in other cases.
For example, a single vampire facial session may improve skin texture and tone, but multiple sessions may be needed to achieve more significant and long-lasting results. Similarly, in hair restoration, multiple sessions may be needed to achieve the desired level of hair growth and thickness.
The number of recommended vampire facial sessions can vary depending on the specific condition being treated, the individual’s response to treatment, and the goals for treatment. Multiple vampire facial sessions are generally recommended for most conditions to achieve the best possible results.
For skin rejuvenation, multiple sessions are typically recommended, with the number of sessions varying depending on the severity of the skin concerns and the individual’s response to treatment. For hair restoration, a series of sessions spaced several weeks apart is typically recommended to achieve optimal results.
The timeline for seeing results from vampire facials can vary depending on the specific condition being treated and the individual’s response to treatment. In general, it can take several weeks to several months to see the full effects of vampire treatments.
For skin rejuvenation, some individuals may see an improvement in skin texture and tone within a few weeks of their first vampire facial session, but more significant and long-lasting results may take several months to develop fully.
For hair restoration, some individuals may see an improvement in hair growth and thickness within a few weeks of their first session, but it can take several months to a year to see the full effects of the treatment.
In joint and knee pain relief, some individuals may experience improvement in pain and function in the injured area within a few days of their first vampire treatment, but it can take several weeks to several months to see the full effects of the treatment.
In muscle or tendon injuries, some individuals may experience reduced pain and inflammation within a few days of their first session, but it can take several weeks to several months to see the full effects of the treatment.
It is important to have realistic expectations about the timeline for seeing results from vampire treatment and to discuss this with a medical professional who can provide personalized information based on your specific condition and treatment plan.
If you’re ready to rejuvenate your skin, reduce acne scars, or stimulate hair growth, book your first consultation today!